*********ATTENTION FAU Users:**********
******* Do NOT enter any sign-on information on this page.*******
Please click on the "Sign-in or Register" button ONLY. You will be
redirected to FAU's Single Sign-on (SSO) page for FluidReview. On
the SSO page, you may log in using your FAU user ID and password.
We are currently accepting applications for the following program(s):
- FAURJ article submission - Application Deadline is 05/22/2017
- Become an OURI Peer Mentor - Application Deadline is 05/29/2017
- LEARN Peer Mentor Opportunity - Application Deadline is 05/31/2017
- Freshman LEARN program - Application Deadline is 06/30/2017
- Transfer LEARN program - Application Deadline is 06/30/2017
- FACULTY: Curriculum Grants Full Application (by invitation only) - Application Deadline is 05/15/2017
The Office of Undergraduate Research and Inquiry (OURI) serves as a centralized support office for students and faculty who are engaged in undergraduate research and inquiry. We offer university wide programs such as undergraduate research grants, the annual undergraduate research symposium, and the undergraduate research journal. We also support departments and all colleges in their undergraduate research and inquiry initiatives.
Why get involved in research and creative activities?
Few activities are as rewarding intellectually as research. In addition to the acquisition of invaluable research skills, students learn:
- how knowledge is created and how that knowledge can be overturned with new evidence or new perspectives
- to work independently and overcome obstacles
- the importance of ethics and personal conduct in the research process.